Favourite map?

lokiio

VIP
VIP
Ratings
I was just curious, what is everyone’s favourite map, and what is your least favourite?

Personally I love the HP champ map (even though I haven’t finished it lmao) because it’s fairly interesting and I love HP haha. I hate pretty much any map with loads of ladder jumps or fence jumps; they’re just plain annoying and because I’m left handed I can’t shift as easily :(

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
You can always rebind your crouch key to something else in your game controls to make fences/ladders easier :D They are a pretty big part of the parkour server, especially with older maps.

As for my favorite map, it's definitely a hard decision for me. I've played a lot and grinded a few but I wouldn't really say any of them are my favorite - probably Fridge (insane) because I feel cool whenever I beat it?

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
My favorite map would probably be Transformice, SpiderNest, GasStation, XC39, Clinic, EasterBunny, Worms, BlueShell, SUB-01, Satellite, Tsunami, Ravager, Mailbox, CasaDellaTires, Flo'sV8Cafe, Spyro, KeyboardCat, CheshireCat, KungFury, Hornet, Byers, Headphones, FireDepartment, Shaggy, Bödvar, Traffic, Picnic, GreaterWisp, Defunct, Beehive, BigChungus, Haybot, Laundry, Jaws, Whomp'sFortress, HalloweenPorch, JackO'Reaper, Cosmo, Odyssey, Elsa, TostarenaTown, ShotoTodoroki, Poseidon, ChristmasTree, Pepsi, MazeBank, MonkeyBall, Zeus, IceHockey, Scarecrow, Dragonbattle, Curiosity, CheepCheepBeach, PlantsVSZombies, Ikea and Gladiator

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
For me it would either be bouncy playground (medium) because the theme is just adorable or thunderjaw (insane) for the parkour that I’ve done like over and over again.

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
For me it would either be bouncy playground (medium) because the theme is just adorable or thunderjaw (insane) for the parkour that I’ve done like over and over again.
GET THE WRRRR!!!

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
Pog im left handed too...do you have your mouse on your left or right? Because i have no trouble shifting. Maybe move your sneak key to other button?

lokiio

VIP
VIP
Ratings
Pog im left handed too...do you have your mouse on your left or right? Because i have no trouble shifting. Maybe move your sneak key to other button?
Mouse on my left, I don’t have any mouse buttons and I use WASD, guess it’s just a problem with my hands

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
I use the thumb to shift and the middle mouse button to sprint (scroll wheel click)

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
I like TheTardis, and my maps (even tho they are kinda bad :D) and Haunted Manor

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
My favorite map would probably be Transformice, SpiderNest, GasStation, XC39, Clinic, EasterBunny, Worms, BlueShell, SUB-01, Satellite, Tsunami, Ravager, Mailbox, CasaDellaTires, Flo'sV8Cafe, Spyro, KeyboardCat, CheshireCat, KungFury, Hornet, Byers, Headphones, FireDepartment, Shaggy, Bödvar, Traffic, Picnic, GreaterWisp, Defunct, Beehive, BigChungus, Haybot, Laundry, Jaws, Whomp'sFortress, HalloweenPorch, JackO'Reaper, Cosmo, Odyssey, Elsa, TostarenaTown, ShotoTodoroki, Poseidon, ChristmasTree, Pepsi, MazeBank, MonkeyBall, Zeus, IceHockey, Scarecrow, Dragonbattle, Curiosity, CheepCheepBeach, PlantsVSZombies, Ikea and Gladiator
Mine are Azazel. BillieEilish. GDRobot. Meatboy. Roggenrola. BandageGirl. Budmon. Submarine. Forager. Pocoyo. qbert. StormtrooperHelmet. Venom. SpringMan. Harp. Mech. ROB. Slender
Also PapersPlease and BillSchoolHouseRock if they get accepted

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Smh to y'all listing your own maps and none others...
I've answered this question in another thread elsewhere, and my favorite map is CoconutMall. Not because of the parkour (which is pretty tough) but because of all the mappers and players that collaborated to make it. Such a fun one, I'm glad to have been a part of it! It's my favorite map to go back and explore. BMO is another favorite of mine, you can also spot me fishing on More on occasion, so I'd consider that another favorite too.

As far as my own maps, my favorites are probably:
  • Isabelle (one that a lot of players like too)
  • WhackAMole (fun build, one of the new racing maps)
  • ShrineFestival (my first build on ManaCube but third accepted map)
  • Gamaken (largest organic build I've made featuring the first Tayshaun neo on the server, favorite collab with casey)
  • GauntletDock (my first collab on Mana which was with Tas)
  • NumberOne (my first solo insane that I'm pretty proud of)

ovur

VIP
Ratings
My current favorite map is probably city on expert, fun and nicely built.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Some of my favourite maps are (mostly because they're easy to grind xD)
Easy: Creeper, babyvolcano
Medium: Chess (I don't remember any other good maps that I used to grind)
Hard: Halloweenpk, fourelements
Expert: ShatteredWorld, GreatFox (I suck at greatfox though)
Insane: I've never done any insanes TvT