1607966978435.png

Last edited:

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Hi CostcoFanGirl,

I've just done a run through of your map and want to give some feedback.

First, the BUILD: You have managed to build a very accurate big scale of the fence and fence gate so good work on that. I still feel like there could be something more, maybe a floor or something or maybe connect the fences together. But that's just my take on it so don't worry. Also it says on the thread that this is a medium map but you have used green wool for the finish. Green wool is used for easy maps, Yellow is used for Medium.

Second of all, the PARKOUR: The parkour is not so enjoyable sadly. It's very repetitive with the fences so I would suggest that you consider using other blocks too to spice your pk up. :) I also found some skips in your map but nothing too big so I didn't think it was a need to show you where.

Third and last, the THEME: There aren't any fence maps that I could find so to me this is an original theme. Having said that, I feel like you should make some kind of setting around your fences.. but agian, thats proably just me thinking out loud.

Remember I am not a map judge so this is just my feedback to you as a builder and parkourist.

Good luck with your course, and future submissions! :)

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I fully agree with TigerTwist and also there is something extremely important that you must change immediately! The ending of the map is not green but is yellow for medium maps :)

So yeah just change it to yellow!

Acid

Ratings
I fully agree with TigerTwist and also there is something extremely important that you must change immediately! The ending of the map is not green but is yellow for medium maps:)

So yeah just change it to yellow!

Acid
OH YEAHHH tysm for telling me. i originally meant to make it an easy map but then decided to change it last second so i forgot to change it

i cant go on mc at this moment tho so lemme hope i can make it in time

Ratings
Hi CostcoFanGirl,

I've just done a run through of your map and want to give some feedback.

First, the BUILD: You have managed to build a very accurate big scale of the fence and fence gate so good work on that. I still feel like there could be something more, maybe a floor or something or maybe connect the fences together. But that's just my take on it so don't worry. Also it says on the thread that this is a medium map but you have used green wool for the finish. Green wool is used for easy maps, Yellow is used for Medium.

Second of all, the PARKOUR: The parkour is not so enjoyable sadly. It's very repetitive with the fences so I would suggest that you consider using other blocks too to spice your pk up. :) I also found some skips in your map but nothing too big so I didn't think it was a need to show you where.

Third and last, the THEME: There aren't any fence maps that I could find so to me this is an original theme. Having said that, I feel like you should make some kind of setting around your fences.. but agian, thats proably just me thinking out loud.

Remember I am not a map judge so this is just my feedback to you as a builder and parkourist.

Good luck with your course, and future submissions! :)
ty for the feedback ! i really appreciate it

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
ty for the feedback ! i really appreciate it
No problem! I am usually on very often so if you see my name in TAB (TigerTwist) Feel free to send me a message if there's anything you need help with or have a question :)

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello CostcoFanGirl,

I am sorry to tell you that your map has been rejected. The theme of your map is unoriginal, as it's themed after Minecraft blocks. There are already lots of maps on Manacube with Minecraft block themes, and maps like that are generally not accepted anymore. The build of your map is not the best. The shaping is accurate to what Minecraft fences look like, but the colors feel a little strange. And as stated before, the build is based off of Minecraft blocks and is not accepted on the server anymore because of the high amount of maps with the theme there already are.

The parkour of your map could be better. It is very repetitive, with fence jumps, which makes sense but isn't very enjoyable to play. Try to have variety in your map submissions, by adding different types of blocks like chests, water, flower pots etc. The parkour fit Medium difficulty length wise, but not in the difficulty of the jumps. The parkour was unbalanced, with it mostly feeling like an easier Hard map rather than a Medium map. Try to make the Parkour follow one difficulty through the whole map! (GamersDecision)

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.