jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
To Manacubians it's been a fantastic journey. Through bullshit, sweat, tears, depression, funny shit and the best moments to happen in the discord and possibly ingame. This generation sucks we can all agree on that with everything being classed as offensive it's all too much for someone who doesn't give too fucks about it.

Back in 2018 I was just some random stupid kid in the discord, being a weirdo like most stupid kids do these days. Skip to 2020 I'm still just some rando but I accomplished something I got popular yes I got the most worthless thing ever to imagine, a title.... Skip to 2021 I'm just a nobody floating as life wants it too happen with so many fucking bullshit rules (Even fucking is gonna get this post poofed) do I care? No. Suck on my freedom of speech, if you don't like it. Fuck out of here.

To the staff that actually believed in me, some are retired some are still here. Thank you for making Mana fun atleast for the most part with the limited amount of stuff you are actually allowed to do. Sorry I couldn't be on the best of my behaviour but that's what you get when you're just some kid who has an opinion which nobody gives a fuck about because "rules are rules" "kids are in the discord"

This is a goodbye message afterall, which has broken like *counts to 100* about 420 rules sooo I'll end it here. See you all at some random point in life and as always it's been an absolute pleasure chatting and meeting all of you. I will always be around in the discord (not Mana) listening too Taylor Swift or some Scandinavian death metal but you're welcome to add me as a friend, because why not?
- jayjayrox#6969

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Sorry to see you go, Jay! I’m glad you’ll still be sticking around in the discord - it’s nice to see you helping where you can in the support channels.

I hope you’re doing well, and continue improving on yourself. Good luck with all your future endeavours, and have a great rest of your day/night.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Sorry to see you go, Jay! I’m glad you’ll still be sticking around in the discord - it’s nice to see you helping where you can in the support channels.

I hope you’re doing well, and continue improving on yourself. Good luck with all your future endeavours, and have a great rest of your day/night.
I'm gonna say this once

WHY IS IT MOST MANACUBE STAFF CARE ABOUT THE COMMUNITY MORE THAN THE OWNERS LOL

(yes I know they are busy, but it just doesn't feel like we've gotten shitty crates, and nothing fun to do pk wise.) The manacube parkour server is slowly dying with shit to do, Shinxray is the reason pk is alive, and well. As a Parkour main, manacube isn't as fun as we as a community want it to be. Believe and trust me, I've been on this craptastic server since 2014, and it's so boring idk why I still play (maybe cause making decent maps are what keeps me playing)?

I wish @Dacon would stop bullshitting the pk community. We want more updates, and i've given some idea's for the entire server on a thread in "General Discussion"

Dear PK Players,

Some of you, may not agree with me, some of you will.

As someone who's been playing since 2014, Manacube isn't really what I thought it would've been. The first 3-4 years on here, It was EXCELENT, and FUN, staff were kind, player's helped out, dacon actually fixed stuff. Fast forward to the name change, is when everything went down hill. ManaCube/MineVast was one of my favorite server's to play after school, now it's just "Why do I still play this server, it's so boring"

I feel like what we get on the discord in #updates isn't enough, yeah it's constantly telling us what is fixed, but so far, in the channel, Parkour only has 44 Updates, cmon, same with factions, why do they only have 24?

Skyblock and survival, are probably your bigger , money making servers, Parkour, not really, but the community really need's some attention, and please fix the filter, it's ass, no one likes it, I also think a rule's update should happen, everything changes, yes, but some of the shit in those rule's aren't really updated. I don't really play the other mode's on here cause they are just not fun to play for me, I loved Survival Season 3.

Removing Old Creative, was a shit idea, I loved going on there to see people's builds and nostalgia, I also sometimes went on there to practice world edit.

it's just deeply sad that their most popular gamemode (because of dream) isn't really payed much attention to. On top of that, Dream isn't even in the damn discord anymore!

I know he's a popular and busy person/youtuber, but I also heard somewhere that there was a post of all the youtubers/streamers that played, well Tommy played and has the server in his multiplayer game list, but I've never seen him stream/record it?

Dacon, you can do better, please listen to us as a community, and start by giving us update's that are important, Elite should get their free promo key, like what motivation was it to make it patron only?

As someone who wants to help out the server the best way they can, start by giving us better updates than #updates, like maybe in the detailed post, I'd rather have a section of updates/ an overview over next month, over sotm, (sorry staff, but imo something like that sotm isn't as important as updates are), sotm is nice and all, and congratz/gg to all the staff, but updates/what to come next is more important, and some people can't use discord and see #updates, or some have their chat off all the time and don't see the news and stuff in game, some use forums a lot (like me, and other top forum posters, and would like to see change's to the monthly post made by the admins.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Removing Old Creative, was a shit idea
WHAT!!! REMOVED?? WHAT!! NO. What a stupid thing to do. I feel so bad for the old creative community. why did they do this

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
To Manacubians it's been a fantastic journey. Through bullshit, sweat, tears, depression, funny shit and the best moments to happen in the discord and possibly ingame. This generation sucks we can all agree on that with everything being classed as offensive and then you got the fucking pronouns it's all too much for someone who doesn't give too fucks about it.
Sad to see you go mate, disagree on the pronouns bit, but adios.

Cryst3al

ELITE
Cryst3al
Cryst3al
ELITE
Ratings
13 3
Sad to see you go bro. I will keep in contact 100%.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
about the pronouns and people getting offended easily, it's unfortunate that someone else's comfort and acceptance is so offensive to you lol but anyways

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
I'm gonna say this once

WHY IS IT MOST MANACUBE STAFF CARE ABOUT THE COMMUNITY MORE THAN THE OWNERS LOL

(yes I know they are busy, but it just doesn't feel like we've gotten shitty crates, and nothing fun to do pk wise.) The manacube parkour server is slowly dying with shit to do, Shinxray is the reason pk is alive, and well. As a Parkour main, manacube isn't as fun as we as a community want it to be. Believe and trust me, I've been on this craptastic server since 2014, and it's so boring idk why I still play (maybe cause making decent maps are what keeps me playing)?

I wish @Dacon would stop bullshitting the pk community. We want more updates, and i've given some idea's for the entire server on a thread in "General Discussion"

Dear PK Players,

Some of you, may not agree with me, some of you will.

As someone who's been playing since 2014, Manacube isn't really what I thought it would've been. The first 3-4 years on here, It was EXCELENT, and FUN, staff were kind, player's helped out, dacon actually fixed stuff. Fast forward to the name change, is when everything went down hill. ManaCube/MineVast was one of my favorite server's to play after school, now it's just "Why do I still play this server, it's so boring"

I feel like what we get on the discord in #updates isn't enough, yeah it's constantly telling us what is fixed, but so far, in the channel, Parkour only has 44 Updates, cmon, same with factions, why do they only have 24?

Skyblock and survival, are probably your bigger , money making servers, Parkour, not really, but the community really need's some attention, and please fix the filter, it's ass, no one likes it, I also think a rule's update should happen, everything changes, yes, but some of the shit in those rule's aren't really updated. I don't really play the other mode's on here cause they are just not fun to play for me, I loved Survival Season 3.

Removing Old Creative, was a shit idea, I loved going on there to see people's builds and nostalgia, I also sometimes went on there to practice world edit.

it's just deeply sad that their most popular gamemode (because of dream) isn't really payed much attention to. On top of that, Dream isn't even in the damn discord anymore!

I know he's a popular and busy person/youtuber, but I also heard somewhere that there was a post of all the youtubers/streamers that played, well Tommy played and has the server in his multiplayer game list, but I've never seen him stream/record it?

Dacon, you can do better, please listen to us as a community, and start by giving us update's that are important, Elite should get their free promo key, like what motivation was it to make it patron only?

As someone who wants to help out the server the best way they can, start by giving us better updates than #updates, like maybe in the detailed post, I'd rather have a section of updates/ an overview over next month, over sotm, (sorry staff, but imo something like that sotm isn't as important as updates are), sotm is nice and all, and congratz/gg to all the staff, but updates/what to come next is more important, and some people can't use discord and see #updates, or some have their chat off all the time and don't see the news and stuff in game, some use forums a lot (like me, and other top forum posters, and would like to see change's to the monthly post made by the admins.
For what it's worth, I want to start off by saying your concerns regarding the server and feeling like parkour is being left on the back-burner are completely valid, however, I can't help but feel this tangent is out of place.

This thread was created with the intention of a long-term player saying their goodbyes to the server, and sharing memories they had made along the way. Yes, I agree some of the comments made in the OP were unnecessary, but I don't think that excuses people ranting about unrelated topics when they're making a post venting and letting people know they're taking a break/that their time on the server has come to an end.

As I said before, you are more than welcome to make threads outlaying your concerns about the server as long as it's done respectfully and you aren't yourself breaking rules or trying to spark arguments - but I feel like hijacking Jay's post to rant about Parkour or what you think Dakota should be doing for the community is a little in poor taste. <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I‘ll be honest- I didn’t think Manacube would take pronouns seriously. So does that mean it’s finally safe for me to use neo pronouns without being attacked and invalidated? I left Manacube because of the toxicity, but maybe things have changed…
Regardless, I hope you are well wherever you may be. I don’t know you very well jay, but I guess that’s mostly due to my inactivity.

lavi

Dedicated Member
ELITE
tabooknot
tabooknot
ELITE
Ratings
86 3
U were the one who got the joke, RIP for what its worth ill miss u