Fireman Island Quest

JosonnXD

ELITE
JosonnXD
JosonnXD
ELITE
Ratings
23 1
Fireman is everyone's favorite Island quest. Now, how can non pvp-ers finish the quest considering: (1) there are teams in burninglands; and (2) there are too many spawn campers and d-heads who dgaf to anyone who just wants to mine resources/kill monsters. I never saw burninglands empty, consider timezones. Even if you try to pvp with other players, it will just consume time and you'll just lose 100% of the time, like I said, non pvp-er. Damn, they should just change the quest to something non pvp-ers can actually achieve, and ofc it has to hard.

Attachments

Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
653 7
I do agree this is a very hard quest, i wonder if anyone has been able to complete it yet? It seems the only way you can have a chance to complete the quest is if you’re teamed with everyone that camps burning lands. However i’m not sure what the quest could be changed to if it was an option?

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5

Done bois

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
dude I work a full time job I'm sorry. Also I probably won't go there anymore, no reason to and I'd rather farm mcmmo and stuff haha

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
I completely agree, it's the same thing on survival. My party hasn't been able to complete the quest, and I'm not even sure if teaming is allowed in PVP, I mean it isn't on aether so why would it be any different on skyblock or survival? However, I don't see what choice we have. Most of the players who spawn camp PVP or PVP, in general, have p2w gear, and once vaults open it'll only get more difficult. If you have unbreakable armour you're basically invincible with max overload and implants. While the enchants aren't hard to get, the armour is difficult to obtain since unbreakable armour can only be obtained through crates or using cubits/money to buy it off other players. Right now the easiest way to obtain a lot of cubits quickly is either through coinflipping or buying cubits off the webstore, which is again p2w.

snipershooter122

ELITE
snipershooter122
snipershooter122
ELITE
Ratings
I completed the quest too, I completed it a day or two after jash, also burninglands is more empty now than before due to the implants nerf