Fix Anticheat - Suggestions & Feedback!

Ratings
10 6
Hello to my fellow Minecraft players,

This is mainly addressed towards the staff but also please anyone from the community can chime in their own thoughts and opinions.

Today a friend of mine was falsely banned by the Manaray anti cheat for the second time. I myself have also had this happen once in the past. For the record, we were both found not to be hacking and the reason for the ban was a false detection with the anti cheat.

I understand that errors do occur but what frustrated me the most is that I had to wait 3-4 days to hear back from staff and in the end I was temporarily banned when I should not have been and it would be nice to be given some sort of compensation for the lost time to play. This is not what I am asking for though despite it being a great idea for an individual like me to gain something out of nothing.

What I really want to happen is there to be taken some course of technical action within the anti cheat. Find out what is happening that leads to lag spikes and false bans, how the anti cheat is detecting these false positives and serving a ban. From my experience on the server this is could be an issue related to lag causing the anti cheat to find a false positive detection and dish out a ban. Maybe there could be an additional check for whatever flagged the detection during the lag spike that occurs after about 30 seconds to a minute that way if it was a false detection that came up at a lag spike it would stop this problem from occurring. Maybe looking at those with ample playtime to be given the courtesy of a second flag to prompt before Manaray bans a player.

Also, I have noticed there are a few players that I believe are using exploits such as kill aura, or reach hacks in a strategic method to bypass the detection. I believe I have faced against a hacker that repeatedly joins KitPvP on many different alternative accounts and I believe strongly to have witnessed him toggling on and off a kill aura hack while fighting with me. I got into a heated argument with this player about two weeks ago and he at first was getting banned and logging into multiple alternative accounts, bypassing the ban, and continuing to keep a conversation going with me -all while blatantly hacking in the lobby and disrupting the environment for the majority of players on that night.

I know anti cheats are very hard and difficult to make, I could not make one so I respect with what has been made for the server but I feel like my discussion so far has listed the main points that I have had talking to others on KitPvP, I believe there is the same anti cheat across the server so to those from different servers please share your thoughts so that the staff team can fine tune their anti cheat with the community's feedback and suggestions.

#FreeMAN

Jifz out

Friskenz

VIP+
Friskenz
Friskenz
VIP+
Same happened to me about 30 mins ago. FOR THE SECOND TIME, i get banned, never used any types of cheats/hacks. Always on lunar.
Now i have to wait 2 WEEKS before i get unbanned. This anti-cheat needs to get fixed or changed.

crime

PATRON
telegr4m
telegr4m
Patron
Ratings
The same thing has happened to me even with video proof. Staff that actually know what cheats look like and don't rely on a shit anticheat is needed.

ibes1508

Mod
ibes1508
ibes1508
Mod
Ratings