Fix kit

Sliky

MVP+
Sp00kies
Sp00kies
MVP+
Ratings
6 1
Aight Ello y’all i do not know but staff on the sever is crazy stupid you all telling me on the 1800 players on manacube right now you got 2 staff on and both on parkour from a kitpvp member I have noticed that we got no mods on that much and when they are they are sitting at spawn talking in chat witch is great yeah have conversations with people is amzing I love it but when I gotta directly helpop asking for a mod then say to /report then to wait till they get banned for them to hop on a new alt is crazy I’ve seen hackers on ur sever for more then just days a couple months and it’s already hard enough for people to play when everyone says and a chat mod shows up and say have you /reported like what is that gonna do when we don’t even got kit staff I don’t know if u noticed but a lot of OG members are leaving a lot I was on at 9pm and I didn’t even see 10 people on I usually see 2 rows of players if this doesn’t give u concern about all the bugs and anti cheat then why even have kitpvp on ur sever take it off if you can’t handle it. And the anti cheat is horrible your telling me I’m a hacker and I can hack and the anti cheat kicks me and I just log back in that crazy and don’t even tell me you guys are working on a new one I’ve heard those same words so many times. And the bone dealer why they sell flint and steel and boats if they don’t work no point and the stuff is so expensive a gset fight cost about 50k. So I’m hoping y’all make some changes or your gonna not be only losing me as a manacube. Player but many others