Fixing creeper banner patterns

DerUnterhaendler

ELITE
DerUnterhaendler
DerUnterhaendler
ELITE
Ratings
So hi, I'm JoeyMcCullum and run the /warp Bannershop on survival. I wasn't on for the last month, because I want to wait for a bug to be fixed. I'll explain what this bug is in detail.
Basically, it doesn't allow me to craft the creeper banner pattern, which i need for a couple good banners in my shop. The bug is created by the mechanic the server adds to drop heads. The server turns all heads (except wither skull) into player heads and adds the proper skin. You can see that if you turn on advanced tooltips with F3 + H and hover above any mob head, it will say its id is minecraft: player_head. This causes the game to not let me craft with it, as it isn't a creeper's head for the game.
I reported this bug on June 25th, yet staff or admins didn't do anything about it.
It's not even a hard bug to fix, if you even have to fix it. You could just add the pattern to the reward chest or the mana pond or smth.
I know this isnt an important bug at all, so I do not expect it to be fixed in the recent future, but I'll keep talking about it so it doesn't remain unseen.

Attachments

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Preach!
I wish they would spend like, 1 day going around fixing all the small tiny bugs like these all over Manacube. I'm sure a large majority of them would be solved.
I think the little bugs, like this, are what make the game annoying and fixing them quickly would do so much for the game.

blspyro

PATRON
PyRo_The_Panda
PyRo_The_Panda
Patron
Ratings
28 1
I totally agree with you joey. Anything that hinders creativity on a creative minded game should be fixed, especially if it could possibly be an easy fix. Joey makes amazing banners and id like to see what he can do with the creeper pattern.