celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Heya Eitan, this is just my opinion of your map, and not an official review of it!

The Theme: Rather unoriginal, we already have globe/world related maps, however, specifically "flags" is not (to my knowledge) an already done theme
The Build: Its main part is the globe in the centre- which is a little squashed in my opinion and takes up too much of the map considering the theme. The flags themselves are overshadowed as just platforms and make the parkour variation nil.
Parkour: It is definitely an easy map- perhaps overly easy, there is no block variation apart from a single ladder jump, and it's mostly just 3b+1 jumps, which is very repetitive. I also noticed a skip halfway
To improve the map I'd suggest centering the build on a flag, or collection of, and attempt to make the build slightly more complex so it has more of a wow factor! I'd also play around with the route of the parkour, and the variation of blocks involved in it too.

Good luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello _w_eitan_w_,

I will be closing this thread as it seems you have deleted your map.
In the future, if you feel like deleting your map, feel free to remove the thread, by going to the three dots on the top right of the thread, then resubmit when you feel ready.

Thanks!
- Madi

Status
Not open for further replies.