flecsMedia
Patron+
Your Minecraft Username
flecsmedia

Discord username
flecs

What is the main realm you play on
Skyblock

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
I joined MV in late 2019 and with the exception of taking about a year off I've been playing pretty actively since then.

Why do you want to join the QA team?
I love this server and I would love to contribute more to the server as a QA member. It would be great to help mold it into an even better place to play, even in a small way.

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
I've had some experience in game testing and quality assurance, but most of my skills come from building and customizing Minecraft servers. I pretty much learned everything on my own using YouTube tutorials and a lot of trial and error. It was a journey, to say the least! I faced all sorts of challenges, from tweaking plugin settings to figuring out compatibility issues between different plugins. But through all that, I became pretty good at spotting and fixing bugs. Now, I've developed a keen attention to detail and a knack for solving technical problems. I think those skills would be a great fit for the QA team at ManaCube.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
I've been playing ManaCube for a while now, and I've developed a knack for finding the most efficient ways of doing things in the game. This passion for optimization often leads me to uncovering and reporting bugs or inconsistencies in the gameplay experience. As a regular player, I've already reported several bugs to the staff, and I've seen firsthand how valuable player feedback can be in improving the server. I believe that my keen eye for detail, coupled with my proactive approach to problem-solving, would make me an asset to the QA team. I'm not afraid to dig deep into the mechanics of the game, identify potential issues, and provide thorough reports to help maintain the integrity and quality of the ManaCube experience.

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? Yes

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account

Last edited:

flecs

PATRON+
flecsMedia
flecsMedia
Patron+
Updated with a bit more information about my experience specifically on finding and fixing bugs!