• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map has a nice "Hot-Air Balloon" theme to it, I dont see the theme of "ancients". Maybe try to make a pirate ship and some floating islands, acting like a sky battle maybe?
Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
I think that this map could pull off a hard rank, But if you change things to make the theme fit more, Easily an expert.

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @Billybo10000 and @ham562 give you some feedback.
Best Regards,
Tenshi.

Bushy

Ratings
@Tenshi the theme was hot air balloons and stuff, i could really think of a name, Flight sounded cool, and then hot air balloons are kind of old but meh. Just a quick name on the spot made up :p

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map has a nice "Hot-Air Balloon" theme to it, I dont see the theme of "ancients". Maybe try to make a pirate ship and some floating islands, acting like a sky battle maybe?
Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
I think that this map could pull off a hard rank, But if you change things to make the theme fit more, Easily an expert.

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @Billybo10000 and @ham562 give you some feedback.
Best Regards,
Tenshi.
Tenshi the theme could fit at a steam punk

Bushy

Ratings
ahaha. Clocks and gears does sound really cool though :p that may be my next map thanks for idea tenshi <3 but yeah i agreewith pud, the airballloons are steampunky kind of.
Ahh ok. Maybe take the hot-air-balloons away and make clock/gears?

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Hello, Bushy!

Your Map has met all the basic requirements to be considered for being put in our Server!

It will be put in the Reviewing Stage!

I will update you soon, with the result!

-TheHam562
(Good luck)

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Sorry, but this map has been Rejected.

Here is why:
  • It is very close to being accepted, but i got lost.
Suggestions:
  • Just give more direction, and resubmit. And, it will prob be accepted :)
As always, you an always resubmit a map! :D
-TheHam562

Status
Not open for further replies.