Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
so i'm giving you a -1 :c

Theme: as said above, floating islands is one of the most common themes on the server. -1
Build:
i think it's kinda nice, but the floating parkour takes away from it. 0
Parkour:
it fits the length of easy, but there are way too many normal block jumps for the parkour to be considered varied, and i did find it confusing at some parts. -1

like with most floating islands maps, you really cannot save the theme, and your build is too small to really use it in another map, but i do wish you good luck c:

WaffleLord47

Ratings
As the other 2 mentioned. Floating islands is the most overused theme in the entire server, and that makes your chances of acceptance close to none. Either way, good luck.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey twistedspindle,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. The theme is not very original, as there are multiple floating islands/biomes maps already accepted and this build does not bring anything relatively fresh and new to exempt it from this. The build is fairly decent, but, is greatly hindered by the floating parkour. The PK difficulty fit the easy difficulty but the length did not (having well over 50 jumps). The PK was also very linear and lacked variation in jumps/blocks used, making it not an incredibly entertaining experience. Also, the PK got rather confusing on the second island (how do you enter the house, if that's the way to go?). Still, I see potential. I hope to see more maps from you in the future! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.