130 6
Name: khirina
Map Name: Flower Dome
Dif: Insane
Plot: /plot v khirina 7
Jumps: 91
CPs: 10

2020-12-20_20.56.13.png

A map 2 months and over 100 hours in the making! Def my biggest project, and probably my best pk. Hope you guys like it

"I was there every step of the way" -Des lol

BASSBOAT

MVP
BASSBOAT
BASSBOAT
MVP
Ratings
53 1
Jesus Khi. I remember when I went over to give opinions on some block choice when you had just the skeleton of the build. That was so long ago. Glad to see that the time and effort paid off.

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
That's insane. (No pun intended)

I wish you extreme luck on getting this accepted

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hello khirina!

I am here to give you my review of the map. Please remember that I am not a Map Judge and my opinion does not matter whether the map gets accepted or not. That being said, if the Map Judges disagree with me, they will go by their thoughts!

Firstly the THEME of your map. As there is no map of a flower dome on the server yet, and the only somewhat similar looking map "Terrarium" was rejected, this is an original map submission in my eyes! Good work!

Secondly the BUILD of your map. It is absolutely incredible. The map is beautiful, and truly eye catching in my opinion. It is also accurate to a flower dome, there's nothing I dislike in the build. Great work!

Lastly the PARKOUR of your map. I found it very enjoyable to play. You had nice jump variation in your map, which made it interesting at all times. I also love how it was more technical rather than just using random blocks. The map length is alright for an Insane, even if it is on the shorter side, and the map has a good amount of checkpoints. While I don't personally think the map is too difficult, I think it does not fit Manacube. It is too technical and has very difficult jumps and parts to it, similarly to Surv's Minesweeper. I don't see the map being accepted without nerfs, but I'm wishing for the best!

There's also a rather huge shortcut in the start, you can jump on the barriers from one spot and skip past the 2nd teleport.

From me, a +1 :) Good luck!

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
It’s an amazing build!!

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
absolutely love the build Khi but I think the parkour is extremely difficult. Reminds me of a fusion between technical tight jumps with Archer and annoying slow jumps like ones found on Parthenon. I just think you need a lot of overall nerfs so good luck

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Your map is stunning, I took some time to check it out and the detail you put in this build is amazing. The effort you put into it really shows!! Great job and good luck!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Khi,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. It has been judged by me and is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Khi,

Your map has been put into REVIEWING.
  • Theme: Although we have a couple of maps themed after flowers/plants, none of them have taken an approach such as the one you have. This map is definitely originally themed, good job!
  • Build: Frankly, the build is god damn marvelous. The amount of time you put into it is definitely apparent. I can safely say this is one of your best builds to date, you should be proud of what you have made. Excellent work.
  • Parkour: As you may have guessed, the parkour is the reason why this map is being put into reviewing. It's incredibly technically difficult and, at times, very unforgiving. The map as a whole has to undergo nerfs. I'll highlight a specific problematic segment but remember that it's just an example of problems present throughout the map, so don't limit yourself to addressing just that one. This segment in specific is comprised of CPs 8 and 9 (tp 4 end to tp 5 start). In essence, they're both annoying. From the first jump of each CP (which are pretty tricky) to the cobweb mess of a jump to the tight corner jumps to the last jump of CP 9 being rather unforgiving right before the end of the CP. These types of things happen throughout the course and lead to some ridiculously annoying CPs. Other examples include CP 4 and its unforgiving jumps right before the CP (vine jump/water jump), the lengthy CP 1, the precise jumps in CP 3, etc. You have to re-evaluate your parkour and have others test it as well so that you can gauge the overall difficulty of the parkour.
Once you have addressed the PK shoot me a message either on here, in-game, or discord (Pat#8000).

Status
Not open for further replies.