Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey 0connell,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of Space/Spaceship/Earth/Planet-related maps currently on our server, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't like the build a whole lot. The main reason for this is the lack of a central focus and cohesion among the elements on it. It's just a bunch of things in your face with no real purpose. There's no main attraction. Furthermore, the elements aren't built very well. The rocketship, earth, and meteor are all really basic and bland. And, the floating parkour just hurts its attractiveness even more.
  • Parkour: The parkour was not long enough or hard enough for the medium difficulty, it's definitely more befitting of the easy difficulty. I'd recommend you switch the difficulty to easy or add more jumps/difficulty so that it fits the medium difficulty. Furthermore, the parkour was very boring to do as you utilized the same jumps over and over again. Basically, your parkour was endstone jumps. You only used different blocks/jumps like 3 or 4 times. You need to be more creative when making parkour so it is fun to do, remember that.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.