Rejected Flying paradise - Easy/Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username: maxtin13
  • Map name: Flying paradise
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: Owner: maxtin13 / plot #1
  • Difficulty: Easy/Medium (there's 1 neo)
  • Number of jumps: ~ 44 jumps
  • Checkpoints: 4

• Photos of your Parkour:
  • 1st image: overview of the map
  • 2nd image: closer look to the second part of the map
  • 3rd image: view of the inside of the hot air balloon sry if my english is bad, i'm french :/
  • 1598369648575.png
  • 1598369680032.png
  • 1598369726196.png

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello maxtin13,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, as there are already hot air balloon themed maps (AirBalloon). Please check the Parkour List before you start building to make sure your theme is original! The build is okay, although the scattered nature of the build makes it look quite a bit messy. I would recommend having one main structure rather than multiple floating pieces to avoid this and having floating parkour as well.

The parkour was pretty repetitive, with most of the parkour being normal blocks and ladders. You used a few different blocks, but it was still not varied or mixed much. I also thought that the path of the map was very strange and difficult to follow at times even though there were directional signs. I would recommend planning the route of your map before getting into detail with the jumps so that you can be sure the path is clear, and there are no awkward drops or changes in pace. The length and difficulty did fit a medium map.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.