----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
flyingpig01

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
USA EST

What is your Discord username?
flyingpig01#7418

How many hours do you have on the creative server?
over 80

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
I personally prefer working on a team. I have created multiple builds with my friends and I have found that they always improve my builds because they can point out some things that I may not see. Also, being on a team allows multiple people to share their ideas to make the main creation much better than if only one person thought it would be good.

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
I would say that my strongest skill is probably detailing, I find that when I am building I always tend to find a way to make my creations look not so plain and boring. I also really enjoying detailing because it allows me to make my creations look very unique and stand out from others. One other thing I love to do is terraforming. I find it so relaxing and fun to make rivers, waterfalls, hills, etc. Some things I am good at terraforming are small hills, waterfalls, pathways, and just plain floors. I think that one of my weaknesses would probably be creating normal houses. I find that when I try to build houses they just end up looking strange. Even though that is one of my weaknesses, I still am able to build a pretty decent house. Also, when it comes to building houses they end up looking better if I make them bigger.

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
To an extent. I have used it before in my builds and I know how to use basic functions to create cool mountains, hills, volcanoes, etc

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
Somewhat, I currently have my own VERY small private server. On that server, me and my friends have been building things to make it looks nicer. I would only consider that partial experience because it is not a true build team but I feel that it is similar to one. I am really hoping that Manacube can be my first chance to become part of a real team so more people will see my builds.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
582 7
-1 I feel like your skill set is not what the team is looking for, sorry.... But if you decide to reapply later, good luck! <3

~ Lavendel, Buildteam-Trial

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
113 11
I am neutral actually you got what you need except I would like to see more spectacular builds such a whole city or something but overall a good application. I wish you good luck and I hope you can achieve what you want pretty soon ;)

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Hi FlyingPig, thanks for applying for the Build Team.
After looking over your application, I have decided to deny you. I feel that your skill set is not exactly what the team is looking for. Although you have been denied, you can apply again at any time in the future.