NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
No its easy enough as it is tf u on abt legit i can get 5 mins in less then 10 mins grinding with a mystic sword

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
It's not that bad to grind fly. Remember earth is supposed to be more vanilla like. Elites have unlimited fly in claims for building and such. Best thing to grind is spiders for skulls.

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
Hey there, So to give a bit of back story with this. Earth season 1 we got fly time every day depending on rank (max was 15 minutes). Last season the only way was getting fly cookies from /cow. In both seasons fly time was quite rare. This season it was highly requested for there to be easier ways to get fly time. To compensate for this we added fly cookies to be purchasable in /kilton for souls.

More recently, it was added that higher ranked players, which would include yourself, would get unlimited fly time inside town claims and the price of fly cookies was lowered.
Suggestion thread for that
https://manacube.com/threads/fly-perk-on-earth-for-ranks.87976/

While I can understand that it may seem challenging at times to get fly time, it's come quite a ways from what the purpose of the realm was. It was always meant to be more of a challenge to get around the world and players would have to spend some time running to get from place to place. Kind of a more vanilla feel with it.

While your suggestion is something we'll definitely keep in mind, I'm just not sure how much personally I want to keep getting away from one of the original things that set Earth apart from other realms. Though I am always open to persuasion.

With that, my opinion doesn't mean it won't be implemented. Just more wanting to state why it is the way it is. It's something I'll pass on to ensure the rest of Earth staff see this for future updates.

Kaitiey1

Forum Expert
ELITE
Kaitiey1
Kaitiey1
ELITE
Ratings
31 9
Hey there, So to give a bit of back story with this. Earth season 1 we got fly time every day depending on rank (max was 15 minutes). Last season the only way was getting fly cookies from /cow. In both seasons fly time was quite rare. This season it was highly requested for there to be easier ways to get fly time. To compensate for this we added fly cookies to be purchasable in /kilton for souls.

More recently, it was added that higher ranked players, which would include yourself, would get unlimited fly time inside town claims and the price of fly cookies was lowered.
Suggestion thread for that
https://manacube.com/threads/fly-perk-on-earth-for-ranks.87976/

While I can understand that it may seem challenging at times to get fly time, it's come quite a ways from what the purpose of the realm was. It was always meant to be more of a challenge to get around the world and players would have to spend some time running to get from place to place. Kind of a more vanilla feel with it.

While your suggestion is something we'll definitely keep in mind, I'm just not sure how much personally I want to keep getting away from one of the original things that set Earth apart from other realms. Though I am always open to persuasion.

With that, my opinion doesn't mean it won't be implemented. Just more wanting to state why it is the way it is. It's something I'll pass on to ensure the rest of Earth staff see this for future updates.
Alr thx for the backstory
Still relatively new