Rejected FNAF / Medium Course

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my 1st attempt at any parkour map, based on the infamous Five Night's at Freddy's Game franchise. Including interpreted scenes from the first and second game, such as the party room, golden Freddy, Mangle/Marionette themes. This map consists of roughly 70 jumps, some easy some a bit more difficult, and some theming elements running throughout. I have included reference pics for the main areas, and there are 4 checkpoints throughout. I have used barrier blocks throughout purely to preserve the look of the pixel art used.

/plot home RebelTheresa (1)
Built by: Rebel Theresa

Attachments

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
490 22
Hi there!

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected

The build of your map is a concenr. Predominantly pixel art builds are no longer accepted on manacube! In terms of quality build I like the pixel art but it just isn't what manacube is looking for. To have a look at some perfect examples I recommend going to /warp beta and having a little fly about to see the quality of recent accepted maps! I highly suggest giving this article a read about making organics, https://manacube.com/threads/basics...eginners-guide-to-organics.79653/#post-288873

Parkour: There are better ways to preserve the integrity of a build and still have parkour than using barrier blocks. The parkour lacks variation and is repetitive to play. To add more variation, use jumps such as water, heads, daylight sensors, trapdoors etc to make the parkour less repetitive.

Theme: The theme you picked is unoriginal! As there are already FNAF themed maps. To make sure you pick an original theme before tacking the challenge of building the map! Here are the list of themes already taken on manacube https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HEsY56U5nG0BIql-Ef8ZSBdNgXO-xD2h7g6J0v27t2Y/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for submitting this map! I look forward so seeing some submissions from you in the future! (LickerBin)

Status
Not open for further replies.