Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hi there, hotkill90!
Unfortunately, I'm here to tell you that your map is rejected.

The THEME of your map is original, as we do not currently have any Friday Night Funkin' themed maps on the server. Congratulations on that!

The BUILD is the main issue. A bunch of arrows does not really relate to FNF. It would make more sense to do one of the locations from the game, like the stage where you battle the dad or the mall from week 5, or one of the characters like the boyfriend or girlfriend. A bunch of arrows could be from any rhythm game and is very similar to a map on the server already, DanceDanceRevolution.

The PARKOUR, whilst slightly varied with heads, fences and ladders, is very repetitive in terms of jump placement. You seem to have done the same kinds of jumps for the majority of the map with a small difference right at the end and in the middle. When you make a map, be sure to use varied blocks and jumps to create a fun experience for the player. Some good blocks include vines, water and chests and some good jumps include neos, head-hitters and slimes. You also have included a jump that is impossible on 1.8.9, the optimal parkour version. When you make a map, be sure to use 1.8.9 to avoid this issue.

All the best in future submissions! [Lofi]
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.