Not open for further replies.

Quintum

VIP
Quintum_
Quintum_
VIP
Ratings
82 7
Unfortunately, pixel art, and 3D pixel art are no longer accepted as a main build, this decreases the chance of it being accepted.

MixuBix

MixuTheLegend
MixuTheLegend
Unfortunately, pixel art, and 3D pixel art are no longer accepted as a main build, this decreases the chance of it being accepted.
the pixelart was a secondary build. i built a big football on the front as the main build but could not post the picture of it

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello MixuBix,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. We have some soccer/football field themed maps, but no maps of an actual football, so the theme is technically original. As stated above, we no longer accept pixel art in 2D or 3D form as one of the main builds, which I would consider the pixel art ball to be since it is similar in size to the 3D one. The builds are fairly accurate to what a football looks like considering their size. If the footballs were larger, there would be greater expectations for the accuracy of the build.

The parkour is very repetitive, as it is just normal blocks and ladders. In the future, try to make sure your parkour is comprised of many different kinds of blocks all throughout your map (varied) and in an order where sections of your map can't be identified by block type (mixed, i.e. the ice section, the ladder section, etc.). The majority of the parkour is all floating. Next time, try to attach your parkour to the build in some way, be it having the parkour on, around, or inside of the build. I would recommend visiting /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum to get a visual of our current map standards.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.