Rejected Forest garden - normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first submission ever, making a simple community freindly map.

difficulty - normal
creator- me (NubDabbi(dubnabbi in mc server))
jumps - 75~90

2021-01-06_09.41.42.png
2021-01-06_09.42.15.png
2021-01-06_09.42.25.png

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello dubnabbi,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a garden themed map here on Manacube (TheGarden) Please check the Parkour List before you start building to make sure you have an original theme! The build of your map is lacking detail, and is fairly plain. Try to create one main build or structure, something which your parkour can then be built on, around, or inside.

The parkour of your map is too long for a medium map, instead it would fit a hard or expert difficulty. However, the difficulty better suits an easy map currently. Please check the Map Submission Requirements thread for information about difficulty and map length. The jumps are also not mixed or varied much at all. Try using blocks such as heads, slabs, fences, water and glass panes all throughout your map to create a unique and interesting course. In addition, keep your jumps attached to the main build, as floating jumps can make the map appear a bit messy. You can see examples of map standards at /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum. (Jashhy)

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.