Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
noApe
Do you enjoy drawing or any other type of art?
I love drawing & have done some pics of twenty one pilots & billie eilish :D
Have you seen Avengers End Game? If you did, how was it? (Just saw it, I loved it!)

Araghana

Ratings
21 2
From Aliens! It's what I say on daily basis. XD

Have you tried out sushi yet?

Omg, Did I find another xenomorph fan?

Yes. It is good if done right.

Have you ever had oreo cookies or just cookies in general, and dripping it in milk, but you accidentally lose your grip and the poor fucking thing sinks to the bottom, and you want to save it so bad but your hand is too big to fit in the cup?

milkified

Dedicated Member
ELITE
milkified
milkified
ELITE
Ratings
231 1
Omg, Did I find another xenomorph fan?

Yes. It is good if done right.

Have you ever had oreo cookies or just cookies in general, and dripping it in milk, but you accidentally lose your grip and the poor fucking thing sinks to the bottom, and you want to save it so bad but your hand is too big to fit in the cup?
In such cases I declare war on the milk and drink the whole cup until I get the cookie out. Usually my tummy gets too full to eat more than 4 cookies that way...

Do you have any weird food combinations you enjoy?

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
I like pancakes filled with small sausage pieces with sugar on top... xD

Can you tell the community about an embarrassing moment of your life? cx (Doesn't have to be the most embarrassing one)

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
yes, once I- I mean no wth

Do you have a dog ;o

Last edited:

Araghana

Ratings
21 2
yes, once I- I mean no wth

Do you have a dog ;o
Yes. I rescued him many years ago after the owner got pissed that he did not come first place in a showdog. So they think taping him up in duct tape and throwing him in the trash was a good idea. He is not my certified comfort dog/service dog

Have you ever stayed up awake so long that you stop making sense and eventually you just crash but when waking up you have no idea how you fell asleep or even where

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
Yes there is a dream, I was home alone in my house, and upstairs I was walking by the door of my parents room, and I heard my mom call my name from inside (of course it was pitch black in the room), so I walked in the room and said “Mommy?” Next thing you know I get grabbed by the ankles and yanked under their bed, just to wake up sweating right as that happened. I love scary movies now, but back when I was young it never went well for me.
Anyway..
Have you ever used your girlfriends perfume and went out with it on because you think it smells amazing?

Nezuko_Chan__

MVP+
N_Joys
N_Joys
MVP+
Ratings
Yes there is a dream, I was home alone in my house, and upstairs I was walking by the door of my parents room, and I heard my mom call my name from inside (of course it was pitch black in the room), so I walked in the room and said “Mommy?” Next thing you know I get grabbed by the ankles and yanked under their bed, just to wake up sweating right as that happened. I love scary movies now, but back when I was young it never went well for me.
Anyway..
Have you ever used your girlfriends perfume and went out with it on because you think it smells amazing?
bold of you to assume anyone wants to have a relation with me

Is there anyone you would literally kill if it was legal?

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
bold of you to assume anyone wants to have a relation with me

Is there anyone you would literally kill if it was legal?
I would, and I could do it right now if we talkin bout terrorists etc... but well im 99.9% sure i wont need to:)

have u ever considered going criminal? i meannn sometimes it just sounds hella lit right!!!

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
No, I've never had a dog. ;)

Be honest, have you ever googled your own name to see what came up?