Forum Help

Nimbus1

Donator
Ratings
When i was signing up to the forum i noticed my name had already been taken by someone else. (My minecraft name is Nimbus but i had to put my username here as Nimbus1). Now i can't /link my account to get the donator tag. Wasn't sure where to put this thread so i put it in off topic. I was hoping i could get the forum name Nimbus because whoever used my name isn't even active and i would like to link my account. Please tag forum mods as i don't know who can help me with this.

Pqcket

Donator
Ratings
97 1
When posting in the forum donor thread to get your donor tag on the forums, just put in a post saying my IGN is ...

The ./link doesn't work anymore by the way.
As well as what Juanito said, in regards to you getting a forum username change it is not possible, sorry to inform you.

Nimbus1

Donator
Ratings
As well as what Juanito said, in regards to you getting a forum username change it is not possible, sorry to inform you.
It is entirely possible, I've moderated a XenForo forum before. In fact if you look in your settings its active so you can change your forum username yourself. Sorry i worded it incorrectly, My issue is someone else has used my name a few months back it seems, and they are not active at all since creating the account. I could change my username but what i meant to ask is if a forum moderator could change the inactive users name so i could use it. Sorry for the confusion. As far as the donator tag, i will post there now, thanks @JuanitoG :)

Pqcket

Donator
Ratings
97 1
It is entirely possible, I've moderated a XenForo forum before. In fact if you look in your settings its active so you can change your forum username yourself. Sorry i worded it incorrectly, My issue is someone else has used my name a few months back it seems, and they are not active at all since creating the account. I could change my username but what i meant to ask is if a forum moderator could change the inactive users name so i could use it. Sorry for the confusion. As far as the donator tag, i will post there now, thanks @JuanitoG :)
Oh that's what you mean, yeah sorry I misinterpreted what you meant.