Forums Leaderboard

Tristaan

Ratings
9 12
There is section called the Leaderboard in Players. But the problem is, is that it doesn't show the players name... (Picture at bottom)
This is really hard for me because I want to get into the leaderboards, but I don't know who the player that is beating me in the leaderboards, is. I think you should add the players names after their heads.

Attachments

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
There is section called the Leaderboard in Players. But the problem is, is that it doesn't show the players name... (Picture at bottom)
This is really hard for me because I want to get into the leaderboards, but I don't know who the player that is beating me in the leaderboards, is. I think you should add the players names after their heads.
First: this, overall is not a huge issue that actually impacts the server in a way that affects players in game. Most of the leader boards here do have their usernames shown. Theoretically, it's a programming error, where the website can't receive the server's data. Anyhow, I don't see a chance of this being resolved.