Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello wasd_qwerty,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is original, since we don't have any fossil specific maps. However, I feel the build could be improved. The islands feel very thin and jagged overall. There appears to be a rib cage and perhaps a tail, as well as a skull which is hidden. But I feel it would have been interesting to see these bones sticking out of an excavation, also include claws, legs, etc. to really sell the fossil theme. The build is also floating in pieces, which gives the build a lack of cohesion. Try to connect all of these pieces of the build next time into one main structure to avoid the build looking messy.

The parkour was easy, but as with the build, the majority of it is floating, or very repetitive. Try to include many different kinds of jumps and blocks all throughout your map to create a unique and interesting course! I also felt like I did more running and climbing than parkouring at some points of the course. Next time, try to attach the jumps to the build in some way, rather than having to go underneath and around parts of the build that are significantly large.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.