Status
Not open for further replies.

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
Username: BryceBAM

Difficulty: Hard

Jumps: 72? (Not exactly sure what to count as jumps in this case)

Last edited:

Duskful

Ratings
Really cool design, and new water parkour concept that I believe in underused and sometimes forgotten! I do hope this makes it into the parkour server. Best of luck!

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Amazing parkour idea!

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
Really cool design, and new water parkour concept that I believe in underused and sometimes forgotten! I do hope this makes it into the parkour server. Best of luck!
Thank you! I did try to make this one a unique map that would even make the experts have to learn a thing or two to complete. I'm sure most of them aren't amazing at water parkour because of its rarity (I know I wasn't while testing :p).

Amazing parkour idea!
Amazing thank you!

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
I love the idea of this map. I just tested it out and there were a few tricky jumps, but it was still fun for me. I hope this gets accepted!

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
Very artistic! Went to check it out for my self in creative and it looks stunning! Hope to see it in the parkour server! :)
I appreciate the compliments! Thank you!

I love the idea of this map. I just tested it out and there were a few tricky jumps, but it was still fun for me. I hope this gets accepted!
I'm glad you found it fun :)

Last edited:

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
Wow, this is truly amazing. I'd love to get the opportunity to play this.
Thank you! Also, you could play it right now if you'd like :) Last night, I had a staff member delete the warp because I wanted to place it somewhere else but I forgot to set it back... anyway, the warp is working again, so you can easily find the parkour if you'd like to try it!

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Im afraid im going to have to reject this parkour as it looks inappropriate from the front. Its a great build but i cant accept it for that one reason, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.