Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey Repuloh!
I can't give you a full review since I am unable to play until my evening.
I do want to give you some critique though!
+ Good Theme!
+ Good length for difficulty! (Can't test the parkour though)
+ Appropriate amount of checkpoints
- Build looks flat, wonky and plain. I think you could add more to the build, otherwise it's good!

Good Luck! :D
Remember this is only my opinion, it doesn't affect whether the map gets accepted or not!

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
Hey Repuloh!
I can't give you a full review since I am unable to play until my evening.
I do want to give you some critique though!
+ Good Theme!
+ Good length for difficulty! (Can't test the parkour though)
+ Appropriate amount of checkpoints
- Build looks flat, wonky and plain. I think you could add more to the build, otherwise it's good!

Good Luck! :D
Remember this is only my opinion, it doesn't affect whether the map gets accepted or not!
Thanks! I have now re-did the screenshot and fixed up the build

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
Looks better! :D I think it's good now, but maybe a better Mapper can tell you how to improve it better!

Good Luck! :D (again)
Forgot to mention I also changed up the parkour at the end a bit

echograssi

MVP
echograssi
echograssi
MVP
Ratings
Of course, what I say doesn't tell if this will get accepted or not, but I highly enjoy this map. There's no Five Nights at Freddy's themed maps (surprisingly) and the build is very good. I also really like the variety in your parkour and believe it fits the easy difficulty well.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/detail: For the detail, I feel you could add some more detail to Freddy, it's fine atm but I think if you beefed him up a bit it would be much more attractive of a map submission! For the theme, not sure if we actually got some FNAF maps so I cannot confirm nor deny the theme.

Parkour variety: For the parkour variety, you did a pretty good job, I see some interesting parkour jumps added in there, good job, for the parkour difficulty it does match that of an EASY map so good luck! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Repuloh,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we currently don't have any Five Nights at Freddy's maps, so good job on that!
The build is decently accurate to what you were going for! However, as mentioned above, there is room for improvement with some details, but overall the build is okay for what you were going for.
The parkour is well varied throughout, and it is incorporated with the theme! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps both fit the easy difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.