"This might just be the easiest Insane I have ever played"

They told me people only like my maps because they're easy

"Gamers, are you sure this ending isn't too easy?"
"This feels more like a Hard map than an Expert"

Alright alright, I get it...

I want to give you a challenge...

2021-04-05_15.31.39.png

FrogMachine
from Cuphead (Last phase of the battle against Ribby and Croaks. Name is a play with Frog and Slot Machine)

By GamersDecision

/plot home GamersDecision 11
Insane

105 Jumps
13 Checkpoints

Good luck!

This is my attempt at making a tough Insane, something I haven't quite done yet, while trying to keep the Parkour fun and not annoying. I personally think I did pretty good in it, and hope that people like the map.

Note to Map Judges: This map is very challenging, even for an Insane map. If there are problems regarding the map, it's parkour difficulty or anything then feel free to inform me on Discord "GamersDecision#6247" I am happy to make changes if they are required.

Youtube Video of me completing the map:

The video isn't 100% accurate to how the map is like in it's current state (!) I have made some balance and enjoyability changes after recording the video, the main purpose of the video was to show an accurate depiction of the difficulty, and show the strats for people who need them.

Update: The map build has been changed, small shading has been added, and the interiors have been polished to look better. Thanks to BDO for helping with interior decorating :)

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I didn't find your maps easy :rolleyes:

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Whats the hardest jump? I haven't watched the vid yet :/
edit: I just watched a vid and it looks hard! wall2fence neo -1, double cross neo, and the 45 strafe (which I love btw!) are all quite cool! gl!!!

Last edited:

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Whats the hardest jump? I haven't watched the vid yet :/
edit: I just watched a vid and it looks hard! wall2fence neo -1, double cross neo, and the 45 strafe (which I love btw!) are all quite cool! gl!!!
Wall to Fence neo -1 is the hardest jump in the map I'd say :)

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
What if you want to play parkour but gamers said:

FROG MACHINE

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Gamers,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. I've judged your map personally and it is now currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Gamers,

I'm glad I'm able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED!
  • Theme: Although we have some Cuphead-themed maps on our server, none are themed after this specific character. As such, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Well done!
  • Build: Personally, I think this is yet another fantastic build from you. You have a great way of bringing characters to life through your builds, it never ceases to amaze me! Love the build, keep it up!
  • Parkour: The parkour was near spotless, you only had to change some things here and there. Overall, it's definitely a harder insane from you but fun and fitting nonetheless. I really liked it!
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.