Rejected From Hell To Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

piebrian5

Ratings
Unfortunately this is unoriginal, there are several heaven themed and hell or nether themed maps.The build is very floaty which makes the and the 3 main builds don’t really fit together which makes the map look messy and unattractive. The build it alright it could definitely be better though. Plus the parkour is very repetitive. Also i’m assuming by normal difficulty that you mean medium.

Last edited:

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Yeah, although the build isn't terrible (I really like the barn/house), the rainbow, nether, heaven, etc themes have all been done quite a lot.
As piebrian mentioned, the parkour is very floaty and repetitive, as well. You've got slime, ice, soul sand, trapdoors, fences, gates, walls, heads, vines, ladders, enchantment tables, beds, cakes, and far more at your disposal; why not try to incorporate them into your parkour and make some really unique maps?

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey gavkoCZ,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. The theme is not very original, as there are multiple Heaven/Hell/Heaven and Hell themed maps and this build doesn't really bring anything new to the theme. The build is not incredibly attractive, is very simple, and has a lot of floating blocks near the beginning that take away from the build as a whole. When you say normal I'll interpret it as medium. The difficulty and length do fit the medium difficulty (with the exception of some jumps), well done! The main issues with the PK are the lack of signs/paths to help the players and variation in the blocks/jumps utilized (try to be as varied as possible so the player has fun while playing your map). For example, there was a part where it was roughly 6-8 trapdoor jumps consecutively. Overall, I see great potential in you. I hope to see many more submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.