Map name: Funny Skeleton

Creators: CookieKremlin1, The_Dalen, PaulFrank, Beato90
2020-08-31_20.42.26.png
2020-08-31_20.42.54.png

Plot Warp Name: /plot visit CookieKremlin

Difficulty: Hard

Jumps: 76

Checkpoints: 11

Notes: I would say that this would normally be an Expert map but we included multiple checkpoints to help reduce the difficulty.

Attachments

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello CookieKremlin1, The_Dalen, PaulFrank and Beato90,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with the same exact theme (Sans.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is decently accurate to what you were going for. However, be careful with the use of pixel art as if its the main focus of the map, the map will not be accepted as pixel art is highly overdone in our earlier maps.
The parkour is
a bit varied; however, it gets quite repetitive within each section, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! The map is a bit confusing at some points, so make sure you have a direct path and have plenty of directional indicators so players know where to go. The length of this course is good for the hard difficulty; however, the difficulty of the jumps is a bit inconsistent.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.