Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a 0. I'm not 100% sure of what the theme is, if you could clarify it I'd appreciate it. The build is good; however, floating islands/houses are a bit of a downside, since they are so common. They are well-done, however, and the build is attractive. Your jumps could use more variety, as I see mostly ladder jumps and normal jumps (and some floating, watch out!) but I believe it fits the easy difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Last edited:

HaymakerYT

MVP
HaymakerYT
HaymakerYT
MVP
Ratings
25 11
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a 0. I'm not 100% sure of what the theme is, if you could clarify it I'd appreciate it. The build is good; however, floating islands/houses are a bit of a downside, since they are so common. They are well-done, however, and the build is attractive. Your jumps could use more variety, as I see mostly ladder jumps and normal jumps (and some floating, watch out!) but I believe it fits the essy difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3
I wasn't really sure of which angles to take the pictures from in-game so I missed out on some important details, those 4 statues are based on the atlas statue figurines. The theme of this I would say is a modern/futuristic style, especially for the floating house.

I'm not really that good at building so I just kinda built what I felt was working, I was originally gonna build a huugee statue of a LoL champion called Galio, but that would have been waaay to big and wouldn't even fit the plot. (Would also be hard to balance the parkour around it.)

Thank you so much for your feedback though, I will do some adjustments and try to spice it up a bit tomorrow :)

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hey, so your map is REJECTED. Basically all the parkour is floating jumps and the parkour isn't very varied. The theme is quite obscure but original I think? Anyway thank you for submitting your map :D

Status
Not open for further replies.