Game reccomendations

Gqose

Ratings
hello there! I have been gone from mana cube for a while and decided that I should return! with that said, what games should I play? anything updated and awesome? Thanks!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I don't know what types of things you like so I can't recommend an exact gamemode to play on ManaCube, but I give you a warm welcome back! I suggest you play whatever appeals to you most! If you don't know what appeals to you just try a new gamemode and see how that goes! For updates, there's a new Olympus season, a new KitPvP -- it's called ManaPvP now -- season, and a new parkour spawn with daily challenges.

Welcome back!

Gqose

Ratings
I don't know what types of things you like so I can't recommend an exact gamemode to play on ManaCube, but I give you a warm welcome back! I suggest you play whatever appeals to you most! If you don't know what appeals to you just try a new gamemode and see how that goes! For updates, there's a new Olympus season, a new KitPvP -- it's called ManaPvP now -- season, and a new parkour spawn with daily challenges.

Welcome back!
thank you for the welcome! I'm gonna check out manaPvP and see how fun it is! Thanks!