Gaming

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
What’s everyone’s specs on their computers, and what games (other then Minecraft obviously) is everyone playing?

I’m currently running a Ryzen 9 3950x, a 1080 ti turbo, with 32 Gb of ram.

As for games I play sea of thieves mostly. I also dabble in shotgun farmer, unturned and some other games. I used to play rainbow six but it’s been a hot minute for that.

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
I don’t really know my spec but I play a lot of rainbow six siege, csgo, and obviously Minecraft :)

Milk

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Aevl
Aevl
MVP+
Ratings
70 1
lol i havnt got a very good pc but it does the job
ryzen 5 dk which one radeon rx 570 (its not the one that shows up on amazon i think its a special edition one ) 8gb ram

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I have two laptops, one is an acer aspire e15 with 8 GB of RAM and intel core i3 and the other is an HP notebook, 8 GB of RAM and intel core i5. I think they both have like 2.3 CPU or something, nothing fancy.
I play Minecraft, but I used to play Trove and Slime Rancher.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
I use a Ryzen 3 3100 3.6 GHz with a Radeon RX 570 graphics card and 8Gb of ram. I don't have much ram now but I will be getting some more soon.
I don't play many other games other than Minecraft but I do play a little CS: GO and some Apex Legends.

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
I use a Ryzen 3 3100 3.6 GHz with a Radeon RX 570 graphics card and 8Gb of ram. I don't have much ram now but I will be getting some more soon.
I don't play many other games other than Minecraft but I do play a little CS: GO and some Apex Legends.
Hey, apex is fun. We should play sometime! Fair warning, I’m not great at it. o_O

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
lol i havnt got a very good pc but it does the job
ryzen 5 dk which one radeon rx 570 (its not the one that shows up on amazon i think its a special edition one ) 8gb ram
Hey if it plays what you want it to play, it’s a good pc.

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
I have two laptops, one is an acer aspire e15 with 8 GB of RAM and intel core i3 and the other is an HP notebook, 8 GB of RAM and intel core i5. I think they both have like 2.3 CPU or something, nothing fancy.
I play Minecraft, but I used to play Trove and Slime Rancher.
I’ve always wanted to play slimmer rancher, but never actually got it. It looks really fun.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
I have a laptop to play on, I finally upgraded from my 2012 mac book pro to a 2020 lenovo laptop with 8 GB of ram and intel core I5 I think.

I play Minecraft, House Flipper, and Sims 4 mostly!

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
I have a laptop to play on, I finally upgraded from my 2012 mac book pro to a 2020 lenovo laptop with 8 GB of ram and intel core I5 I think.

I play Minecraft, House Flipper, and Sims 4 mostly!
That must have been a nice upgrade! I have a friend that plays all those games too!