PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Ok here’s another one for y’all to read or skip over idk what you guys do. So I’ve been noticing the amount of people who join the server just to try to get banned as fast as possible has been rising. All I have to say about it is bruh why are you wasting my time by having me explain the rules of the server to you as well as wasting a mod’s time as they have to come to Parkour to look at the reports and do something about you, as well as potentially hurting the feeling of innocent Minecraft parkour players along the way. Plus, you’re also just getting your chat privileges revoked, so what’s even the point? Grow up.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Some people just want to watch the world burn... to go down in flames. REVENGE! But on a serious note, they just want people to hurt.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,330 82
Don’t feel as though you have to sit and explain the rules to people - especially those whose only purpose is to break them, and be a troll.

Your best bet in situations like that, is to report them to a member of staff, and just ignore them to save yourself potentially getting in trouble too.

You may think it’s helping to try and confront these people, but I assure you it only ends in an argument with both players getting muted sometimes. There’ll always be people like that who don’t listen to reason, and who think it’s funny to break rules - and that’s why staff are here. :)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
As their goal is to waste your time, just ignore them.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
Ok here’s another one for y’all to read or skip over idk what you guys do. So I’ve been noticing the amount of people who join the server just to try to get banned as fast as possible has been rising. All I have to say about it is bruh why are you wasting my time by having me explain the rules of the server to you as well as wasting a mod’s time as they have to come to Parkour to look at the reports and do something about you, as well as potentially hurting the feeling of innocent Minecraft parkour players along the way. Plus, you’re also just getting your chat privileges revoked, so what’s even the point? Grow up.
Maybe they are terrorists

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Trolling has been a well-known part of internet culture since its birth, and unfortunately, you won't be able to escape it. Due to the fact that stolen Minecraft accounts are sold for fractions of a cent each on websites/stores known as "alt shops", these trolls can pay a dollar or two and have enough accounts to last them for months to hack, annoy, or whatever else they please. I'd personally suggest you report these players and then /ignore them immediately; it will save you a lot of grief, based on some of the arguments I've seen between trolls and infuriated members of the community.

cammdden

VIP
cammdden
cammdden
VIP
Ratings
4 1
Trolling has been a well-known part of internet culture since its birth, and unfortunately, you won't be able to escape it. Due to the fact that stolen Minecraft accounts are sold for fractions of a cent each on websites/stores known as "alt shops", these trolls can pay a dollar or two and have enough accounts to last them for months to hack, annoy, or whatever else they please. I'd personally suggest you report these players and then /ignore them immediately; it will save you a lot of grief, based on some of the arguments I've seen between trolls and infuriated members of the community.
I really agree with this. I've met many many people along the way who've just hurt and tore down people. They don't care about feelings or going to jail. I've had people send pizzas to my house, leak some personal things, they really don't care. As long as they get their way and aren't hurt, it will be them against the world. Pretty sad and immature to be honest.