Bootz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
kaama
kaama
ELITE
Ratings
98 5
great build! looks fantastic and love the theme :)

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
killing it as usual! all these maps are so amazing and accurate to the theme. can't wait to play!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello BinLicker and BDOsborne,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Your map will now be put in reviewing.
The theme is original, well done.
The build is accurate to what you were going for with lots of details.

The parkour is the main concern. Overall, the parkour is pretty fun but there are some areas that get a bit too hard and other areas that get a bit confusing.
1631323861170.png
This room overall needs to be nerfed a bit.
1631323975409.png

This room could use better directions, as it's a bit unclear of where to go after the first ice.
1631324032571.png

This jump needs more clarification, maybe a sign saying go to the ladder from slime.

You have one month from now (October 10th) to make these changes; if I have not been contacted about changes by this time, your map will automatically be rejected. This thread will now be closed, so you will have to message me either here on the forums or on discord when changes are made.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

The requested changes have been made and I am now happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.