MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, your map submission has been REJECTED. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is not original as we do have a lot of biome-themed maps (BiomesPK, FloatingBiomes, Biomes) , and Minecraft skins/heads are classified as pixel art. Be sure to check the Parkour List before building a map so you can build an original map.
Build: The starting island had a nice build, with a cute environment. The rest of the map kind of looked like a bit of a mess due to the massive amount of floating parkour, which is a consequence of not having a main theme - try to make a theme that allows you to build a main focal point where the parkour is incorporated into/around. As I said in the theme section, Minecraft heads are considered pixel art builds and are not generally accepted as maps nowadays.
Parkour: The parkour fit the difficulty of an EASY map, which generally ranges from 20-40 jumps. Try to make your parkour follow the length corresponding with the difficulty of the jumps (length recommendations can be found here on the submission information post. The parkour was also pretty boring as your map did not offer a lot of variety considering the length. Try to keep it interesting by incorporating anvils, chests, heads, soul sand, flower pots, lily pads, etc. to spice up the map for the players.

I hope to see more map submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

BDOsborne

Forum Expert
Ratings
265 1
Hello,

Unfortunately, your map submission has been REJECTED. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is not original as we do have a lot of biome-themed maps (BiomesPK, FloatingBiomes, Biomes) , and Minecraft skins/heads are classified as pixel art. Be sure to check the Parkour List before building a map so you can build an original map.
Build: The starting island had a nice build, with a cute environment. The rest of the map kind of looked like a bit of a mess due to the massive amount of floating parkour, which is a consequence of not having a main theme - try to make a theme that allows you to build a main focal point where the parkour is incorporated into/around. As I said in the theme section, Minecraft heads are considered pixel art builds and are not generally accepted as maps nowadays.
Parkour: The parkour fit the difficulty of an EASY map, which generally ranges from 20-40 jumps. Try to make your parkour follow the length corresponding with the difficulty of the jumps (length recommendations can be found here on the submission information post. The parkour was also pretty boring as your map did not offer a lot of variety considering the length. Try to keep it interesting by incorporating anvils, chests, heads, soul sand, flower pots, lily pads, etc. to spice up the map for the players.

I hope to see more map submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!
rejected tag <3

Status
Not open for further replies.