<<give away>>

xMother

Ratings
So, I bought 400 gems that were kinda worthless to me and if i don't spend them i would probably just use them on day time. So I have 400 and i'm giving away 2 premiums because its just better for more then one person to win.

So if you want to be in contest comment:

In Game Name:
Reason you want it:

Good luck! I will be picking the winner on April 24th!

//ONLY FOR CREATIVE\\

Last edited:
im scrambler_Master I am collecting vast and I can't get it I only have 100 so I need your help and we are friends I think and you would like a fiend with a rank thank you;)
:cool: and I also want to get them because I join very often and I play a lot

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
Ninjalv9000

i really want to help my friend get vast

bigierc617

PATRON
bigierc617
bigierc617
Patron
Ratings
Would like to recommend jasonc2119. That is my son. We play on this server together.
I was brought to this server by a couple of people.
the community has given me a warm welcome.

I would like to say thank you as they collaborated together to give me vip.
I would like to recommend jasonc2119 so that he can recieve the same perks that i have been
gratefully given..

So far my experiences on the server have been great.
I can see my son and i spending a lot of quality time on this server together

In Game Name: ElysiumPvP
Reason you want it: Honestly, after being with Minevast for so long and it's been a blast. I'd love to have Premium rank so I can bond more with the players of MineVast and have even more fun! I'd like to thank you for doing this contest, and I say good luck to other challengers! I would reccomend the server to anyone and I would love Premium to help me improve my game and others.

Thanks for considering me! :)

Ratings
IGN: Majestical_Beast
Reason: Honestly, to barter for currency on other servers. (I know, not the right answer) If I get drawn for the Premium, please draw again as I have VIP. I don't want to waste money on your side.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Well my IGN is Pokezelda and I'd like the 200 gems simply because I need permanent world edit. I have premium, but there's only so much you can do without world edit. Not the best answer, but I'm certain I won't win so..

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
Nate4creeper
I need plots for my build team

Tylerman88

Donator
Ratings
16 1
In Game Name: Dipology
Reason you want it: I want it so I can use some worldedit, and create some kickass plots on the server. I feel it would be my duty (hahahahaha he said duty) to make some builds on the server and contribute to it.