Give me my money back you scamming bastards

Ratings
I just recently purchased an ban appeal today. Now there saying I "ban evaded" and forcing me to spend another 25 dollars. And get this, I cant refund my purchases. I cant believe this AnaxRocks would do this. Or any staff member for that matter. I am fuming because I didn't even do anything to get banned in the first place. Yes, I admit to auto clicking I did not commit a "ToS violation". I cant believe a server is this shady.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
34 3
I just recently purchased an ban appeal today. Now there saying I "ban evaded" and forcing me to spend another 25 dollars. And get this, I cant refund my purchases. I cant believe this AnaxRocks would do this. Or any staff member for that matter. I am fuming because I didn't even do anything to get banned in the first place. Yes, I admit to auto clicking I did not commit a "ToS violation". I cant believe a server is this shady.
If you have proof of purchase try and make a support ticket or go on the discord and @ the admins, If you really bought an unban, you should be unbanned.

NoPoint

Ratings
Yeah! You should definitely make a ticket about this! If you feel there is an unfair reason of you being banned, you should just ask kindly what is going on in a support ticket!