Give us back Emp name!

WIllowWisp

ELITE
Midnight_Jester
Midnight_Jester
ELITE
Ratings
Please give us the names from Mineville Ranks, they should far cooler then being elite or MVP. I love my elite but I’d rather be called Empress again. I know for certain my kingdom mates would really like there tags back also.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,331 82
Hello!

While I totally see your point, and agree the themed ranks were great, I doubt this will come back. Mainly due to the owners planning on adding global ranks back to the store at some point, so while it's great having themed per-server ranks, it'll be a little confusing when global ranks are re-added, and for players who currently still have global ranks.

Not to mention, some servers don't have all 5 ranks; Asgard currently only goes up to MVP+ (which was previously Monarch, on MV). While I like your suggestion, I believe it'll become too confusing and too much of a hassle simply for the cosmetic purposes of rank tags. However, it may be worthwhile suggesting more server-themed tags! (Skyblock has SkyKing/Queen for example!).

In any case, thank you for bringing your suggestion to the forums.
Have a nice day/night!

WIllowWisp

ELITE
Midnight_Jester
Midnight_Jester
ELITE
Ratings
Hello!

While I totally see your point, and agree the themed ranks were great, I doubt this will come back. Mainly due to the owners planning on adding global ranks back to the store at some point, so while it's great having themed per-server ranks, it'll be a little confusing when global ranks are re-added, and for players who currently still have global ranks.

Not to mention, some servers don't have all 5 ranks; Asgard currently only goes up to MVP+ (which was previously Monarch, on MV). While I like your suggestion, I believe it'll become too confusing and too much of a hassle simply for the cosmetic purposes of rank tags. However, it may be worthwhile suggesting more server-themed tags! (Skyblock has SkyKing/Queen for example!).

In any case, thank you for bringing your suggestion to the forums.
Have a nice day/night!
could we at least Have out themes back as Tags. The elites get Emperor and Empress and whatever for those below. Also I don’t see myself playing anything other then survival. Especially since Elite Rank won’t go back to being global. But Custom tags would be awesome to have.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
could we at least Have out themes back as Tags. The elites get Emperor and Empress and whatever for those below. Also I don’t see myself playing anything other then survival. Especially since Elite Rank won’t go back to being global. But Custom tags would be awesome to have.
I like this idea, perhaps they might get added in the future if we can get enough community attention! However, I'll do some digging and try and get something pushed forward for ya (Can't promise anything though).
- Jash

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Are ELITE ranks not going to be made global again??

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
Elite is definitely going back to global, but I definitely think this would be amazing!

WIllowWisp

ELITE
Midnight_Jester
Midnight_Jester
ELITE
Ratings
I like the tags idea, Ive always been a Manacube player but maybe they could give the Mineville rank names as titles to all ranked players?
I just miss my Empress Name. I had the Empress rank which is why I'm Elite... I just want to be named Empress again.

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
wait.... so this means Elite ( which was Global) will come back as global? so just confused
There will be a global Elite option in the store, however the current local Elite options will be staying, according to the announcement. (That's how I interpreted it, at least)