GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Spectacular build, as expected. Most of the jumps are fun to do, and I really like the trolly checkpoints. Hopefully no one's run gets destroyed by those hahaha. It was fun to find skips in this map and test it out, while I think the Parkour is a little easy, I believe the checkpoints pay that off. Can't go wrong with these two mappers.

Good luck! :)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Ewout and Pres,

It makes me very happy to be able to tell you that I will be ACCEPTING your map.
  • Theme: As we have no maps themed after gladiators, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Good job on picking out something unique!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build is absolutely fantastic. Your prowess with organics never ceases to amaze me, Ewout! It looks exactly like a scene straight from a fight in the Roman Colosseum. The three-dimensionality, detailing, and parkour integration was superb, good job!
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the insane difficulty in both length and difficulty. Although some may argue that the troll checkpoints are annoying, I think they're just fine and elevate the parkour as a whole. It was very entertaining to do, there's not much else to say. I only had to patch some minor skips here and there.
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.