Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
I'm sure if you've been on Manacube for a semi-decent amount of time you've seen your fair share of shouts along the lines of: "Cubit cf /skyblock" , "all in cf /whatever" , " cf meee" etc. My suggestion is to make cubit coinflips global. This making it easier and faster for the cubit coin flippers themselves, stops a lot of annoying shouts that players are forced to see and generally seems like a pretty good idea. Of course there will still be coinflips realm-locked with in-game cash/mana, though there's no need to advertise these cf's via /shout.

With global cubit coinflips (could even be implemented into normal cf's) you could toggle on/off a chat (id recommend its base setting to be off) allowing you to choose if you want to see others coinflip outcomes (I'm assuming most wouldn't/really don't care).

This would help to reduce the ever-growing unstoppable spammy pollution the average Manacube player sees in their chat *cough cough* "Apply for staff" "Limited time crate is out" etc...

Please comment your thoughts and anything you would like to add.
PS: Yes, I know ironically I'm one of these annoying ass shouters that advertises cubit coinflips, <3. +1 this and hopefully we can change it : )))

The4No

PATRON
The4No
The4No
Patron
Ratings
+1 this is a win win. more convenient for the flipper and likely more turnover for the server

wxlter

ELITE
hufq
hufq
ELITE
Ratings
I'm sure if you've been on Manacube for a semi-decent amount of time you've seen your fair share of shouts along the lines of: "Cubit cf /skyblock" , "all in cf /whatever" , " cf meee" etc. My suggestion is to make cubit coinflips global. This making it easier and faster for the cubit coin flippers themselves, stops a lot of annoying shouts that players are forced to see and generally seems like a pretty good idea. Of course there will still be coinflips realm-locked with in-game cash/mana, though there's no need to advertise these cf's via /shout.

With global cubit coinflips (could even be implemented into normal cf's) you could toggle on/off a chat (id recommend its base setting to be off) allowing you to choose if you want to see others coinflip outcomes (I'm assuming most wouldn't/really don't care).

This would help to reduce the ever-growing unstoppable spammy pollution the average Manacube player sees in their chat *cough cough* "Apply for staff" "Limited time crate is out" etc...

PS: Yes, I know ironically I'm one of these annoying ass shouters that advertises cubit coinflips, <3. +1 this and hopefully we can change it : )))
Walter aproves

ibes1508

Mod
ibes1508
ibes1508
Mod
Ratings
+1 but idk bout the normal CFs due to very different economies throughout different gamemodes. Could get a bit messy but Global Cubits CFs sure would be great

illiterate_

PATRON+
illiterate_
illiterate_
Patron+
Ratings
52 8

+1 this sounds like a cool idea, it gets annoying server hopping to find cubit cf's, so having them become global is great idea to me!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
yo, I believe I suggested this before, and the admins might know, but this thread is actually kinda helpful, global cubit cfs would be nice, maybe have it set for a separate gui instead of the normal coinflip gui like /cubitcf could be the thing.

Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
yo, I believe I suggested this before, and the admins might know, but this thread is actually kinda helpful, global cubit cfs would be nice, maybe have it set for a separate gui instead of the normal coinflip gui like /cubitcf could be the thing.
That's what I was thinking, seperated from other cfs with maybe its own GUI.

PenguinBlaze

PATRON
Penguin_blaze
Penguin_blaze
Patron
Ratings
43 16

+1 there should also be less tax on bigger cfs