god mine problem (atlas)

OHSHC

MVP+
OHSHC
OHSHC
MVP+
Ratings
most if not all people with trench use god (19) mine because of its size and its layout but there's only one god mine i recommend that we get more then one god mine like titan mine

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,323 82
The main reason Peasant and Titan mines have several versions, is because most players are at either of those ranks - especially for new players.

If it is an ongoing issue, I’m sure you could certainly make a suggestion about it and have it be considered by the relevant persons. However, most of the time players at the God mine will rankup quickly anyway, so they won’t be affected too much. The God mine is also larger than Titan, so it wouldn’t really need multiple versions as much as Titan & Peasant would - that being said though, it may be worth alternatively suggesting that the God & Titan mines switch places, considering again that God mine is larger than the latter.

Currently, if they were going to add more versions of the God mine, they may as well add in more versions of all the mines because the same argument could be made there. I personally doubt it’ll happen, but if it were to, it’s something that is more likely to be added in during a new season.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
pretty sure this has been suggested by multiple players multiple times, god mine is usually the most popular and crowded mine because of its size and how it's the best mine to trench mine at. although i don't mine at god mine, i agree that there should be more than 1 god mine too!

tiredlilly

ELITE
MusicBi
MusicBi
ELITE
Ratings
Sometimes you just have to wait for the right time when not many people are mining. Or, you can make a grinder or farm and skip God rank completely

iFlame

ELITE
iFlame
iFlame
ELITE
Ratings
113 4
Hi lilly

I'm sure this suggestion has been passed on. Let's hope to see it added in the future :)