Good Insane map to challenge myself

Mivality

VIP
Mivality
Mivality
VIP
Ratings
Hey everyone, I have gotten to the point where I can do easy insanes pretty well. I've done 10 insane maps so far, but all of them would be considered "easy insanes." Now, I want to challenge myself. Does anyone have any recommendations of a "medium insane" that I could try and complete? Thanks in advance

EtherealAccord

ELITE
EtherealAccord
EtherealAccord
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
All of them.

(but actually I recommend city, its an expert map, not insane however its really good)

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
All of them.

(but actually I recommend city, its an expert map, not insane however its really good)
If he can do easy insanes then city is wayyy too easy for him.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
You should just skip ahead 10 levels and try TheSimpsons >;D

Mivality

VIP
Mivality
Mivality
VIP
Ratings
I'd say to try Zeus. That was the first ever Insane I did, and though I've been told quite a few times that it's not easy, I didn't have TOO much trouble on it; just have an hour or two to set aside for the map. Happy parkouring!

Thank you! Will try it out

Mivality

VIP
Mivality
Mivality
VIP
Ratings
I'd say to try Zeus. That was the first ever Insane I did, and though I've been told quite a few times that it's not easy, I didn't have TOO much trouble on it; just have an hour or two to set aside for the map. Happy parkouring!
Just beat it! Thanks for the suggestion. It was really fun

ColinDied

Ratings
29 1
I'd suggest to try MushroomCastle, it's a fun and hard map to try and it would great skill to complete. I've done it a few times as well and the build is astonishing.