Goodbye Minevast... Forever

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Cheech I have only spoke to you a few times and those I did I saw a cool guy. Despite all the shit you did and lies and whatever I will leave you with a good leaving sentence. When you hit rock bottom the only way is up. Waddle on Cheech

iTzKerna

VIP
iTzKerna
iTzKerna
VIP
Ratings
3 6
Any player is welcome to contact me on Discord or the forums. You may need to unblock me first though.

Staff are right, there is very little chance of you having a ban appeal accepted. Ban appeals are intended for those who are falsely banned. They are not intended for those who scammed, lied about it, duped, lied about it, abused glitches, lied about it, evaded. lied about it, came clean 4 months later, claimed to repay those they scammed, and once again lied about it. Surely this cannot be a shock to you.

You are entirely responsible for your fate. You made the choices that landed you here, in a quest to have top rankings on any server you played on. Blaming others is yet another reason you do not deserve unban at this time.

This does not in any way mean that you did not have your friends on Manacube or that some won't miss you. I am certain that anyone your shared duped items with are sad to see you go. I am also sure that your obsession with being perceived as number one and your willingness to ignore the rules to do so will come in handy some day, some where. But that place is not ManaCube. Cheech for president? That seems about right.

Purple, you literally shut him down like a dog omg hahahahahha. Cheech i have came across you plenty of times and almost got banned because if you leing to staff, maybe if you werent such a #### you could be unbanned kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Purple, you literally shut him down like a dog omg hahahahahha. Cheech i have came across you plenty of times and almost got banned because if you leing to staff, maybe if you werent such a *edited* you could be unbanned kid.
@iTzKerna now, There is no need for that language here ok? Can we please tone it down?

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Purple, you literally shut him down like a dog omg hahahahahha. Cheech i have came across you plenty of times and almost got banned because if you leing to staff, maybe if you werent such a **editedt out** you could be unbanned kid.
People be respectful to everyone on the forums. You may have a bad past but need for rude and disrespectful name calling.

//warned

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Lmao staff always gotta have the last word, why dont they just let you leave w/o tryna push their reasoning / opinion one last time
Nonetheless cya
Amen
[DOUBLEPOST=1495410638][/DOUBLEPOST]@iTzKerna lol not tryna start flame wars but oki

Ratings
Cya! Really sucks that they ain't giving you a second (or third..fourth..IDK) chance and your such an old member. Good Luck out there, know how hard switching communities can be.