Goodbye Minevast/ Manacube

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Hello everyone. This thread is going to be pretty short and to the point. I was once again permanently banned on Manacube, this time for hacking. I don't want to start anything I just want to say goodbye to the server as it is clear that staff no longer wants me in the community. I have played Minevast for three years and been on the forums for almost two. I hit over 400 forums posts, Z on Prison, I bought Legend, Vast then MVP and have been a huge supporter of this server. In Survival 1.0 I hit 50mil and in 2.0 my party hit almost 40mil on p top. Minevast has been my favorite Minecraft server since forever and I'm not sure what I will do in the future. I would like to say goodbye to the community because I won't be coming back. I have been treated unfairly by staff being falsely permanently banned twice now. Staff have been extremely biased and overzealous against be and when banning me they always expect me being the worst of me. Minevast has been a great experience for me. Goodbye, best of luck in the future. If staff could give my survival party to Watermelooaan that'd be great. :D

Awpologized, Cheech4, Cip_Cheech, iCheetah_

FYI: I wasn't hacking and my appeal was denied. I will probably be banned on the forums soon so add me on discord, Cheech4#5796 if you want to talk because I'm pretty lonely.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Goodbye, Cheech.

You were a great staff member and you're an amazing person. I know we never talked often but you're a good-hearted guy. I wish the best of luck to you in the future. I'll always be available to chat if you ever need to. :)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
It was nice knowing you, Cheech. You've always been a good and funny guy. It's sad to hear what has happened. I do hope we meet again, wherever it will be. In the meantime, so long! Good luck! ;)

Ratings
17 1
Hey Cheech, we didn't know each other much, but I've been through the same thing. You're an inspiration, being perm. banned and coming back AND getting staff is a huge achievement. You've done a lot Cheech, and I hope you're proud of it and know I am inspired by you.

Have a good one

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Thank you guys for such the nice feedback. I will try to stay active on the forums as much as I can and maybe appeal again when they told me I could.

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
Sad to see you go :(. You are a nice person, who has a genuinely good heart. Best of luck in your future intentions and goals.

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
452 24
Peace my dude. If you accept responsibility for the hacks, I am sure you will be allowed back in the future. Good luck on your future appeal (should you choose to make one,) and in life in general.

Best Wishes
Wizful