Goodbye to all of those who have recently left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
In all of the commotion and rank issues and recent stress on this server, I think a lot of people have finally decided to go. I'm not leaving, I'm actually just taking a break ATM, but I wanted to say goodbye to the special people who have left recently.

First of all, SlimeLord101 - Slime, I don't know if you'll read this, but hopefully you will, I just wanted to say thank you for your time as a moderator. Also, thank you for being the only MV member to follow my twitter, even though you didn't know me super well. We all will miss you.

Grunty89 - I didn't know you as well, but you were always kind and witty to everyone on creative, a legend at the scrambler, a master in the chat, and a God on creative. Thanks for your three years, you accomplished a hell of a lot more than me, and it's sad to see you go.

Just wanted to say that with all the people leaving, thanks.

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
Thanks you two, it was an awesome experience here on Minevast and hope to return one day but for now I rather just take some time off and deal with the important stuff in real life, I have 2 years left of school until university and I rather not make it longer. I hope you have fun on your break 52s, im glad you enjoyed me as staff, I did too, your welcome for following you :) . xXWindows10Xx, Slimes.. See the reason for Slimes leaving is because, we fall apart, Slimes are an exotic Minecraft mob and in my favor, they jump. (private message me if you don't get that reference)

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Ahhhh me and him were never that close, and I admit for that reason I was not aware of his absence. However, he seems nice, and I wish him well.

Molly Bell

Donator
Ratings
I am thinking about leaving myself i dont like the changes...But yes goodbye to everyone who has or are leaving MineVast :(

Status
Not open for further replies.