jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
To the friends and family I met on Manacube and the discord, thank you. Thank you for being a part of my life. I have enjoyed every living moment I was able to talk with you all, you were honestly like family.

To Raptor, Warlord, Kam (Yep Kam), Gap and Pixel my furry friend you 5 complete me in every way and I don't think I could ever thank you 5 enough for being there for me. It has been an enjoyable journey that was cut short because of staff ignorance

I know I messed up a lot but I tried to not give up on my hopes to talk with the dead community again. I have enjoyed the memories of absolutely destroying elmerfudd because that's who I am, and if I'm not gonna be accepted for who I am, so be it.

Thank you to the 50% of staff who actually believed in me, it means a lot coming from the ones who have a voice to speak up against this bullshit but y'know we move on, life goes on with or without me. I will not be coming back until some changes have been made and Mee6 dies of cancer.

Thank you for fucking over the OG populars that were on the Discord lol. We popular's get shit on and it's hilarious, great service in general. Anyway

This post will probably be removed because I am popular and have no voice to speak my mind which shouldn't be allowed in general but whatever, whatever keeps you happy I guess. To the ones who are in the Discord trying to get Popular rank. Don't. It's not worth it, the staff will target you every step of the way. especially mee6 that fucking **** it was a great experience talking to get it, but in the long term. Really not worth it.

Kind Regards

jayjayrox

bomber

Forum Expert
ELITE
bomberboy124
bomberboy124
ELITE
Ratings
hey man, I didn't really know you that much, but it's sad to see anyone leave. Y'know people make mistakes. It's your choice what you want to in life. Remember, everyone is different, don't ever feel left out. Hope you live a good life mate. cya
~ bomber

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Goodbye :(

Udun

Forum God