Got banned For 24hs 24hs ago for...

Ight I don’t care that much since I didn’t even realize I was banned until an hour before I was unbanned but, turns out I was banned for a shit reason “scamming” take a look at this Thought I paid someone cubits and in return I was paid 500k. (I didn’t see staff talking in chat to me until viewing the ss website) Turns out I paid Kashtanka by mistake so in conclusion the billionaire Kathrynswill goes on a tantrum letting all of chat know that I was a scammer and shitting on my name regardless of staff member Coswhynot saying it was a mistake. (I was under the impression that she was framing me the whole time so I left my computer to let the staff see the truth) Instead of Kashtanka (staff wannabe) returning the cubits to who they were intended to be she just types “/msg kathrynswill He’s on my red list ooppps to late” and instead of staff returning the cubits to were they needed to be instead he decides to type “Threeej you gave them to the wrong person”. I know this is a logical fallacy but who with over 3.1billion care this much about 500k care enough to get me banned over an obvious mistake snakes.

No rules were broken in this post :D

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1