Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey samsei_,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As this theme has already been done before on our server ("ClockTower"), this is not an originally themed map submission. Please, make sure to check out this list to avoid making the same mistake in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit# .
  • Build: In my opinion, the build is not very good. Besides the fact that it is very similar to the build present in "ClockTower", it also doesn't execute the theme in a better manner. It's very plain and boring.
  • Parkour: The parkour was fitting for the easy difficulty, albeit a little on the longer side. That being said, I found it to be rather unenjoyable to do at times because of how varied the blocks used to make it were. It felt like you were focusing on using a bunch of different blocks instead of different jumps if you get what I mean. Just felt a little static. Try to incorporate different jumps!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.