Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

I will be moving this submission into the Map Submissions category. Please put all your map submission there in the future. Best of luck with your submission!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I suggest you read over the map submission format before posting this.

Your theme doesn't seem very original, the jumps look pretty repetitive.

I suggest you edit this thread and/or repost it

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello Bikleplays,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. the theme is not original, as there is already a slime map on ManaCube. Please check the Parkour List before you start building to make sure you have an original theme. The build isn't great, as there isn't really much of a build at all. In the future, make a main structure with the parkour placed on, around, or inside of it.

The parkour is slightly varied, but not mixed well at all. The map gets extremely repetitive and the map can be broken down into sections by block type, most of the blocks being normal jumps. Try to use many different kinds of blocks all throughout your map to make a unique and interesting course. The parkour is also entirely floating, because there is no build. I would recommend looking at /warp beta on the server or the Accepted Maps subforum to get a better visual of our current mapmaking standards.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.