Difficulty: Hard

Jumps: 57

Testers: JoeyIsPlaying, xxiKing, GraceTrash

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
The course looks really nice and I like the idea. However the parkour is really confusing as I found it difficult to find my way to the end.

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
The course looks really nice and I like the idea. However the parkour is really confusing as I found it difficult to find my way to the end.
Thank you! But did you not see the green wool? It shows the way. The three people who helped test my map had little to no trouble when they followed it

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Thank you! But did you not see the green wool? It shows the way. The three people who helped test my map had little to no trouble when they followed it
I did but it was hard to see because it blends in with the leaves and some times you cannot see the direct route with the wool..

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Hey Bryce. I think we spoke about this course before. To be honest I preferred the previous colour scheme. However atm the course is no different to what it was last time I rejected it. Although I like the idea I think it could have been expanded on a little more. More so this time as the theme is gravity.

Sorry but I will be rejecting this course. Thanks for submitting a map. I hope to see more in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.